Thursday, May 20, 2010

Before and After

Here are some before and after edits I am doing for a friend, just for some extra practice.  The first I cropped, used some filtering to take the redness out of the skin, and cloned the blanket to fill the frame.  For the second I did a levels and curves adjustment to bring more light to her face and reduce the shadowing, and of course took the opportunity to convert to B&W as well.  I also did a little eye pop to bring more life to her eyes.  For the last one, I cropped in for rule of thirds (eyeballed it), and hue/saturation adjustment to pop the colors a little, and cloned out a few distracting things in the landscape.  Overall got some more practice and got to try out some techniques.  What do you think?


Before:

After:

Before:

After:

After B&W:

Before:

After:

No comments:

Post a Comment